Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Distractions.

Decided to switch from LiveJournal and keep a blog elsewhere, mainly as a sort of therapy to help me cope with my four types of crazy. w00t. And also for random bullshit. Anyhow.

I've been on pretty much a rollercoaster of mental health. Sometimes I feel almost normal, other times I am terrible..it's been going on like this since Claire was born. I have raised medication dosages and added medications, but it only seems to work for a few months before I revert back into a state of paranoia, guilt, and panic. So I went to the doctor, because if I keep on like this I will give myself a heart attack from chronic panic, and I won't ever enjoy anything in my life again, which is a pretty depressing thought. I feel guilty whenever I do something for myself, or buy something, or do something I enjoy. But anyway. The doctor couldn't give me another switch of medication because she says my problems are all too intertwined for her to make a decision by herself. Apparently I suffer from depression, anxiety, OCD, and a little bit of Bipolar Disorder all mixed together..so she was going to send me to a psychiatrist in Marquette, but the soonest they could get me in would be November, so they authorized me to go to the clinic in Minoqwa or whatever instead. We don't know when that will be yet, since apparently doctors suck at getting back to people.

John has been buying me stuff to keep me distracted, pretty much week to week...this week I get the dvd set of Sailor Moon SuperS. I am feeling extremely nostalgic. Ah, the good old days of Sailor Moon, and no real worries. And all the good times of hanging out at Katy's house and playing Final Fantasy VIII and squealing like fan-girls and such..ha.

I'll have more updates sometime again, once I know more, or when I am feeling like absolute crap.

1 comment:

  1. I miss those days, really. That's how we coped living in the boonies and such. I really want to go hit up Pine Lake before school..

    ReplyDelete